Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Goldfish


This painting came about because I walk my adorable dog through the park almost every day. And every day I drop goldfish flakes into my daughter's State-Fair-coin-toss-prize goldfish tank and I think,  "If only I could walk my goldfish through the park..."  And while considering that I began to wonder what I must look like to them, through that big plate of glass that they can never understand... 
...and now I wonder if they wish they could swim that enormous thing they see as me through their tiny little park-like tank.

The title came about because there is no denying the gunslinger factor, it's just difficult to say why that happened....

And I just found out that this painting was sold today...yay!!!  (Sorry Dave....)

No comments:

Post a Comment