Friday, April 24, 2009

Carbon-Free, Guilt-Free Machine

I was commissioned to paint the tailgate of an electric truck.  This is the third electric vehicle I have painted.  I love to paint on electric cars for some reason.  There is something about the silent moving billboard factor that appeals to me.  Now if only I can realize my dream of one day putting a rolling art show on an entire freight train and watch it travel across the country.  Imagine sitting in your car and watching an entire art show roll by your vehicle.  kind of like the feeling you get when you see a piece of really flipping good graffiti go by, only on every single train car.  That would be a good time.


This tailgate has been sold and is currently driving around the San Francisco Bay area on pure electric energy.

1 comment: